Fleck 5600sxt On Demand Water Softener
Our Fleck 5600SXT On Demand metered digital water softener is packed with all of the top available features with the simplest mechanical design at one low price. With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Fleck 5600 SXT is a “set and forget” system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Fleck 5600 SXT has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
- Fleck 5600sxt Valve
- Fine Mesh Iron Treating Resin
- Fleck Bypass
- in and out valve
- 1″ adapter
- (2) 10″ X 54″ Mineral Tank
- Pre-loaded 1.5 cu ft Fine Mesh
- Pre-loaded 1.5 cu ft GAC
- 14″ x 14″ x 36″ Brine Tank
- Safety Overflow Assembly
About GAC Home Water Filtration
This unit is installed where main line enters your house, and provides Clean Drinking Water everywhere in your home. Main filtration media is Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM’s, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), PCB’s, MTBE’s and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water. When water passes through it the impurities, bad tastes and odors will be absorbed by the media leaving only great tasting water.
Water Softener Benefits
- Softer Skin and Cleaner Hair – The mineral ions in hard water prevent it from being completely soluble with soaps, forming a precipitate in the form of soap scum. The minerals in hard water remove the skin’s natural oils, which can dry out your skin and, for some, result in itchy, irritated skin. Soft water can help balance your hair’s pH level, while hard water can cause your hair to feel dry, brittle, and frizzy. It can also dull your hair color.
- Brighter and Softer Clothes – If your home has hard water, you’re washing clothes in minerals that leave deposits. Over time, the minerals will cause the colors to fade. Some minerals can even cause stains or dingy whites. Soft water dissolves into clothes easier, cleaning the clothes more effectively. With hard water, your clothes are being washed in minerals that leave deposits in the fabric.
- Longer Life. Less Repairs for your Appliances – Using a water softener can prevent the adverse effect of hard water on your dishwasher and laundry machines. Not only does scale buildup lower the quality and efficiency due to hard water composition, but scale inside the appliance results in a shorter lifespan for your coffee machines, ice makers, and even water heaters.
- Less Time Cleaning – If you live in a home with hard water, you know how time-consuming cleaning can be. You are constantly re-washing dishes and laundry. You may spend hours a week scrubbing chalky lime and soap scum off the walls of your showers, sinks, and faucets. Using a water softener not only prevent the negative effects of hard water, but soft water fully dissolves and penetrates soap.
- Reduce Pipe and Faucet Damage – Water softeners can eliminate mineral buildup in pipes and faucets, reducing scales on sinks and bathtubs, so you do not have to clean up so often and your pipes will not be damaged.
- Decrease the Need for Soap and Shampoo – Many studies have been performed on the effects both hard water and soft water have on soap, and soft water has been much more productive in emphasizing the usefulness of soap. One such project placed hard water and soap in one bottle and soft water and soap in another. The one with hard water procured scum while the one with soft water produced bubbles and was cleaner. In another study, it was found that when using soft water to bathe, you use 75% less soap.
- Reduce Monthly Energy Costs – When hard water produces buildup in your pipes and water appliances, your water heaters will be working more than it should to produce your desired effects in your home. This means that the amount that you will be spending on your water heater will increase. With a water softener, your utility bills will lower due the decreased amount of water that you will use.
Carbon Filtration Benefits
- Goodbye Contaminants – This means that, just like a sponge, carbon allow water to be absorbed and cleaned by merely passing through it. These filters remove asbestos, cysts, lead, certain pesticides, trihalomethanes, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Carbon filters use no chemicals. They also don’t strip the water of its naturally occurring salts and minerals.
- Low Cost – This media is the cheapest fmedia on the market because of their naturally occurring material. This news is not only good for your water, but for your wallet.
- Great Tasting Water – The natural filtering process leaves the water tasting much better than before. Many people despise the taste of tap water. Carbon media absorbs the unpleasant odors, leaving the water much more appealing.
- Love the Environment – Refilling your re-usable water bottles with your freshly filtered water at home will not only save you a pretty penny, but the environment will thank you. Bottled water may be convenient, but filtering your water is better for the environment and will save you money. Just think, one filter is the equivalent of 300 plastic water bottles!
- Cheers to Health – Drinking filtered water helps protect the body from illness or diseases that can happen due to drinking unfiltered water. From gastrointestinal issues to cancer, clean drinking water is essential for your overall health.
The KleerAqua Non-backwashing system uses NSF and FDA approved components. The KleerAqua system utilizes an easy to install in/out head for simple and efficient operation. The media provides filtered water to every fixture in your home. All while making it safer to drink.
- Fleck 5600sxt Valve – 5 year, download Fleck 5600sxt warranty PDF.
- Structural Mineral Tank – 10 year
- Brine Tank – 1 year