KleerAqua Titan Series Water Softener
Our Titan Series On Demand metered digital water softener is packed with all of the top available features with the simplest mechanical design at one low price. With the the most advanced features and a simple design for easy programming the Titan Series is a “set and forget” system! No need to ever worry about reprogramming or resetting the time. The Titan Series has a unique feature of an internal capacitor that will keep your time set for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. It also has a non volatile memory standard that will never allow your system settings to ever be lost. You can custom set cycle settings for the most efficient salt settings saving you time and money. All this while still saving you up to 40% on salt usage over the standard timered systems of the past.
- KleerAqua Titan Valve
- 8% Resin
- Ceramic Bypass
- in and out valve
- 1″ adapter
- (2) 12″ X 52″ Mineral Tank
- Pre-loaded 2 cu ft 8% Resin
- Pre-loaded 2 cu ft GAC
- 14″ x 14″ x 36″ Brine Tank
- Safety Overflow Assembly
- 5-Stage High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
- RO system pre-loaded with 1 sediment, 2 carbon blocks, RO membrane, Post Carbon
Water Softener Benefits
- Softer Skin and Cleaner Hair – The mineral ions in hard water prevent it from being completely soluble with soaps, forming a precipitate in the form of soap scum. The minerals in hard water remove the skin’s natural oils, which can dry out your skin and, for some, result in itchy, irritated skin. Soft water can help balance your hair’s pH level, while hard water can cause your hair to feel dry, brittle, and frizzy. It can also dull your hair color.
- Brighter and Softer Clothes – If your home has hard water, you’re washing clothes in minerals that leave deposits. Over time, the minerals will cause the colors to fade. Some minerals can even cause stains or dingy whites. Soft water dissolves into clothes easier, cleaning the clothes more effectively. With hard water, your clothes are being washed in minerals that leave deposits in the fabric.
- Longer Life. Less Repairs for your Appliances – Using a water softener can prevent the adverse effect of hard water on your dishwasher and laundry machines. Not only does scale buildup lower the quality and efficiency due to hard water composition, but scale inside the appliance results in a shorter lifespan for your coffee machines, ice makers, and even water heaters.
- Less Time Cleaning – If you live in a home with hard water, you know how time-consuming cleaning can be. You are constantly re-washing dishes and laundry. You may spend hours a week scrubbing chalky lime and soap scum off the walls of your showers, sinks, and faucets. Using a water softener not only prevent the negative effects of hard water, but soft water fully dissolves and penetrates soap.
- Reduce Pipe and Faucet Damage – Water softeners can eliminate mineral buildup in pipes and faucets, reducing scales on sinks and bathtubs, so you do not have to clean up so often and your pipes will not be damaged.
- Decrease the Need for Soap and Shampoo – Many studies have been performed on the effects both hard water and soft water have on soap, and soft water has been much more productive in emphasizing the usefulness of soap. One such project placed hard water and soap in one bottle and soft water and soap in another. The one with hard water procured scum while the one with soft water produced bubbles and was cleaner. In another study, it was found that when using soft water to bathe, you use 75% less soap.
- Reduce Monthly Energy Costs – When hard water produces buildup in your pipes and water appliances, your water heaters will be working more than it should to produce your desired effects in your home. This means that the amount that you will be spending on your water heater will increase. With a water softener, your utility bills will lower due the decreased amount of water that you will use.
Carbon Filtration Benefits
- Goodbye Contaminants – This means that, just like a sponge, carbon allow water to be absorbed and cleaned by merely passing through it. These filters remove asbestos, cysts, lead, certain pesticides, trihalomethanes, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Carbon filters use no chemicals. They also don’t strip the water of its naturally occurring salts and minerals.
- Low Cost – This media is the cheapest fmedia on the market because of their naturally occurring material. This news is not only good for your water, but for your wallet.
- Great Tasting Water – The natural filtering process leaves the water tasting much better than before. Many people despise the taste of tap water. Carbon media absorbs the unpleasant odors, leaving the water much more appealing.
- Love the Environment – Refilling your re-usable water bottles with your freshly filtered water at home will not only save you a pretty penny, but the environment will thank you. Bottled water may be convenient, but filtering your water is better for the environment and will save you money. Just think, one filter is the equivalent of 300 plastic water bottles!
- Cheers to Health – Drinking filtered water helps protect the body from illness or diseases that can happen due to drinking unfiltered water. From gastrointestinal issues to cancer, clean drinking water is essential for your overall health.
The KleerAqua Non-backwashing system uses NSF and FDA approved components. The KleerAqua system utilizes an easy to install in/out head for simple and efficient operation. The media provides filtered water to every fixture in your home. All while making it safer to drink.
Reverse Osmosis Benefits
- Good For the Environment – Reverse osmosis systems have many positive effects on the environment. If you use RO, you are less likely to buy bottled water and, hence, less likely to pollute the environment with plastic. RO systems use a lot less energy than other filtration mechanisms. Power consumption is extremely small and the membrane construction very efficient.
- Lead and Cryptosporidium-Free Water – The Center for Disease Control (CDC) states that using a reverse osmosis system removes lead from water. Lead has extremely detrimental effects on the body and has been directly linked to infertility, nerve damage, brain damage, severe anemia, and high blood pressure. RO also removes Cryptosporidium parasites from your water. This parasite causes fever, diarrhea, and stomach cramps, especially in children.
- Several Levels of Purification – RO systems, depending on the model you choose, can provide up to seven filtration levels, each with finer and finer membrane filtration. Level 1 and Level 2 filtration occur prior to the water going through the RO membrane. Level 1 is a sediment filter that gets rid of dirt, silt, and other larger particulate matter affecting taste and appearance. Level 2 is a carbon filter. The activated carbon gets rid of material like chlorine, chloramines, and other chemicals. The Level 3 puts the water through the RO membrane, removing organic and inorganic compounds like lead, parasitic cysts, copper, fluoride, and other materials. The Level 4 removes any remaining total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Better Taste – Using water supplied through the city or a well to drink rather than buying bottled water will save you a lot of money. You can even consider buying reusable water bottles and take your RO filtered water with you to sports, the office, or whenever you are out and about. RO systems require little maintenance compared to other systems. Typically, a reverse osmosis system requires you to replace the filter every six months. However, you may have to replace the filters sooner depending on how much contaminants your water contains.
- Sodium and Contaminant Removal – The adverse effects of too much sodium in your body are well documented. Too much sodium causes high blood pressure and kidney and liver problems. RO systems remove virtually all the sodium from your water. Reverse osmosis gets rid of many other well-known particularly bad chemicals and materials, such as arsenic and other substances, which adversely affect your health.
5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – A cold water line valve is fitted to the water supply in your home and a tube directs the cold water to the reverse osmosis system. The first stage is a pre-filter that removes the solid materials like silt, rust, and dirt from the water. This first stage prevents the other RO filters from becoming clogged with larger debris.
Stage 2 & 3 – Carbon Filtration – It’s during the second and third stages that the true reverse osmosis begins. The reverse osmosis membrane and carbon filters make up these stages. These filters remove chlorine from the water. By doing this in 2 stages, the system removes the chlorine more effectively. During these two stages, elements that may affect the color of the water are also removed. By this time, the water is clear and tastes just about pure.
Step 4 – RO Membrane – Apart from chlorine, there are many other chemicals that can affect our health and the taste of the water. These include fluoride, lead, and chromium. During the fourth stage of the reverse osmosis process, membranes remove these other elements from the water.
Stage 5 – Post Carbon – The final stage of a 5 stage reverse osmosis filtration system is called post-filtration. As the water leaves the tank, on its way to the faucet, it passes through a filtration membrane that collects any particles that may have accumulated inside the tank.
Why a High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System?
Most RO systems out on the market are a 4:1 to 6:1 ratio. This means for every gallon of purified water you are wasting 4-6 gallons of water down the drain.
Our High Efficiency RO system is a 1:1 ratio, which means that only 1 gallon of water is going down the drain per gallon of purified water.
About GAC Home Water Filtration
This unit is installed where main line enters your house, and provides Clean Drinking Water everywhere in your home. Main filtration media is Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM’s, benzine), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), PCB’s, MTBE’s and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water. When water passes through it the impurities, bad tastes and odors will be absorbed by the media leaving only great tasting water.
- KleerAqua Titan Valve – 5 year
- Structural Mineral Tank – 10 year
- Brine Tank – 1 year
- Reverse Osmosis – 60 day warranty